Aaron Lewis “The State I’m In” Tour
April 23 @ 8:00 pm
Aaron Lewis will bring his The State I’m In Tour, Acoustic Songs and Stories to the Owensboro Sportscenter on Friday, April 23 at 8PM.
Known for his outspokenness, impassioned live show, and outlaw country tunes, Aaron Lewis is back with a new album, The State I’m In. Lewis wrote six of the ten tracks, which also features cuts by acclaimed songwriters Dan Tyminski and the late Keith Whitley, among others. The State I’m In is the follow-up to Sinner, which went number one on Billboard’s Top Country Albums, Top 200 Albums, and Top Digital Albums charts.
Tickets start at $49 and will go on sale on Friday, March 12 at 10am. Event parking will be $10 in the Owensboro Sportscenter parking lot. Tickets and parking passes will be available online at OwensboroTickets.com, at the Owensboro Convention Center Box Office or by phone at 270-297-9932. Additional processing fees apply to all ticket sales.
To purchase tickets online on OwensboroTickets.com:2 Pod: http://bit.ly/3sM2Ev02pod3 Pod: http://bit.ly/2PS3vMH3pod4 Pod: http://bit.ly/2PS3vMH4pod5 Pod: http://bit.ly/2PS3vMH5pod6 Pod: http://bit.ly/2PS3vMH6pod
- Attendees will need to stay in their seats unless using the restroom or purchasing merchandise or food/beverage.
- Masks or facial coverings are required unless eating and drinking while in your seat.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the venue.
- Capacity has been reduced to allow for social distancing.
- Seating has been assigned in groups of 1,2,3,4,5, or 6 seats. Each group must be purchased in its entirety.
- Social distancing line ques will be marked for concessions, ticketing, and merchandise.
- Doors will open one hour prior to show.
- Pre-event emails will be sent out closer to concert date with further instructions on more safety protocols on entering/exiting the building.
VENUE AND EVENT INFO:
Parking: $10 in the Owensboro Sportscenter parking lot. Cash day of show or purchase in advance online at OwensboroTickets.com beginning Friday, March 12 at 10am.
Concessions: The Owensboro Sportscenter offers the sale of soft drinks, pizzas, hamburgers, hotdogs, and many other concession items as well as alcoholic beverages (must be 21 to purchase alcohol and must show valid ID).
Security: The Owensboro Sportscenter is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our guests to enjoy their visit. Please note only small clutch bags (no bigger than 5″x8″x1″) will be allowed into the venue.